Monday 6 April 2015

youtube current addiction

ASSALAMUALAIKUM....

soooo, hmmm..well I don't really know what to write... but I've been thinking for quite some time now to share with you about youtubers, since I'm a youtube addict,I am on youtube 24/7 ,I spend my day mostly on youtube.. I don't know if it's just me. haha

what do I watch on youtube?? pretty much everything actually.hahaha. I  watch documentary videos, music videos, funny videos, sad videos, politicians videos, gossip vidoes, etc.. and that brings me to these youtubers.. 

even orang malaysia pon banyak menceburi bidang ini.. haha seperti, 

MatLuthfi.. he is such an inspiration to our young generation..n he is funny as hell... he reach millions viewers *applause*.. and I bet everyone knows him.... righttttt??

soo, this video down below is the most viewed video of Mat Luthfi

and Mat Luthfi actually wrote a book 
I've read the book.. I loveeee it! soo funny yet inspiring..


Maria Elena... gosh!! Maria is my favorite malaysian youtuber... she isss sooo funnyyy!! and her videos are just relateable... n she even posted 'hijab tutorials'. the way you wear hijab, the parts that should be covered.. yes, I watch the tutorials.. don't get me wrong tho, i don't wear hijab.. it is just i love watching her videos..
believe me, your face cant stay straight... she's just amazzzinnggg

Aiman Azlan, well this guy is just such an inspire to all malay muslims out there... he even shared a video of how to improve your english since the language is soo important in many ways nowadays.. and he is a good muslim i can say..


and I think these three are my favorite malaysian youtubers... 

besides them, I actually a fan of many other youtubersss.. and I got to list down just A FEW of them..
let'ssss starrrttt!!!

Lily Singh, her main channel is iisuperwomanii
I can't even describe how much I love her.. she is so freaking funny, i just love her.. she's a fan of *can you smellllll what the rock is cooking* yes, the rock! hahaha.. basically her channel is about sharing her thought about pretty much everything that happens in the world, she's weirdshe talks about types of farts, types of teachers, lame things that people should stop doing.. pretty much everything.. hahahaha if you had a stressful day, i highly recommend this channel n please thank me later.. hahaha she has another channel,SuperwomanVlogs which it's a vlog, it's kinda everyday's activities..
this is one of her must-watch-video .. no regret. hahaha

Ryan Higa, his main channel is nigahiga
he's just like Lily Singh, his videos mostly about what currently trending.. both lily n ryan higa are asians...and even they have a collaboration video which is freaking funny!! urghh i just love these two humansssssss...
and his second channel is HigaTV
this vid is a collab of lily and ryan! must watch!

Connor Franta, his channel is connorfranta
connor started with his other 5 friends using one channel, our2ndlife but this channel has stopped.. they make their own way now but their friendship is just as good as before they split up..
well that's not the thing... let's talk about connor.. what I love about connor is he's soo cute n funny.. he even came out with his own book!! tittle "a work in progress" damn! i want this book soo bad


this is the book!! someone buy me this!!

soo, yah.. that is a short list of my fav youtubers, but this is actually A FEW of them.. hahaha
till next entry.. byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...