Wednesday 4 March 2015

assalamualaikum

for the first time in forever.. haha

it has been forever since the last update...
it is all because been soo busy of workin.. hahah.. i just dont feel like write anything plus lack of idea what to write...
and thank god.. i have something for yah! hahaha.. nothing special act..it is my cousin's wedding ceremony..

let's start! shall we?? yes we shall!!! hahaha
sooo.. our loving birdsssss
the bride is my cousin,faridah, dari sebelah my dad.
Her husband is sarawakian.

i'm growing up with her since we were neighbourhood.. she's a lovely lady, have sense of rumours which make peope comfort around her.. she's so f-ing cute.. she can sing too! huh.. her family and her are soo close to mine.. I miss the era when our houses are just next to each other..so much memories to be remembered.
ok... we'll start from the left.. to the left to the left.. haha
the makcik the very left is my dad's aunt..(which i've never met her before, so she's my not-so- nenek la)
next to her is kakak sulong my dad, hajah siti..
then, adik abah, hajah alandra(class nama makcik aku)
and last my cousin, hajah siti's daughter, sylvia akbara
they're all live in sandakan and came to tawau just to attend the event.. so thanks!
ok..next to my nenek is my cousin, muhammad abdullah akbara, i think that was our first met..n trust me he's so good looking..n easy going..
next to him is his is his adik bongsu, putih..we are in the same age...
exactly behind putih is the handsome me!haha. I was so excited meeting my rarely meet families..
next to me is my annooying yet lovely bongsu... i know we dont look the same but I swear to god we are sibling.. hahaha
this cutie makcik is my loving, fierce, cool umie..she is Puan Hamidah mohd.hamdi/ hamidah Godal
this photo was taken while my umie was dancing to poco-poco song.. hahaha watching her dancing made me 'mak, please stop..' hahahaha 
but just to let you know, my umie is really good in singing, she can just beat fancisca peter's songs...since francisca is her all time fav singer..ahaha
this handsome n looking cool pakcik is my superman, my abah Tony Ajad/ Tony Malandi..
he was just arrived in tawau together with my sandakan families.. yes, my abah lives in two area(sandakan n tawau) of course i am excited to have my abah home..
my home is like a pllace where abah have some rest at the same time spend some quality time with us..since my abah works in sandakan..
umie dan abah sudah.. nie, anak2 pulok..
to the left to the left
from the left is faezza, kakak ke 2, the most funny , crazy at home.. but sadly she's flying back to keyel today... gonna miss you epa... till we meet again..
next to epa is my bongsu fatin nabila.. the most manja which mkes me jealous..dont judge me! hahha
next to bongsu is my 'bouncer'.. hhaha, siti nur fitriani, my sulong..
believe me she is sooooo garang! bt she is so protective when it comes to family matter..all of our friends are afraid of her.. hahhaaha i feel safe! haha


this is just a quarter of the family...haha


i thinkkkk i am done for this entryyyy... til the next ones..
bye





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...