Thursday 9 January 2014

10.01.2014.. it's 2014!!



2013 just passed by.. sometimes i forgot that we are in the new year which is 2014..
everybody keep asking  me "how's your new year??" "is it the same with last year or what??"
well, actually i don't really have a clue about how's my new year, what it feels like.. the only thing i know is move on! forget about the past because we are not there anymore.. keep dreaming something better n try to make it a reality! that's it!..

okay! enough with that..
actually i make this post is to tell you guys what I've been through and where i have been since the first day of 2014 until  yesterday (09th. 01. 2014)
okay! my 2014 begun with work. ya.,, on last December, i attended an interview in a supermarket which is wira superstore..and the result was they asked me to begin to work on the 1st Jan. 2014..
my first day in the supermarket was really awkward!! n i only know one or two of the employees..

but after couples of days there, i kinda got to know them better.. i still remember the day before yesterday, i was really really sleepy and i just cant stand my eyes.. the only thing in my head was to take a nap.. so i went up stair i lied down on a shelf and i was about to sleep, in all of sudden, my manager went up stair and he saw me lied down on the shelf.. n he was like "bagus ya, bukan kamu sepatutnya di bawah ka?? p bantu ikat telur d bawah!" and i was like "ok bos"... hahaha.. such a shame!!! fortunately the manager didn't so mad to me, maybe he knows that im still new.. but that was a great experience to me..haha

one thing i like to work at wira is working there is like doing nothing.. at first i was really shocked because the workers are so relax.. we don't have so much thing to do there compare to other supermarket.. n yesterday, all the workers got gifts from the manager.. we got 10 kg rice, 1 tray eggs, 2 cans of power root drink, n AngPou (rm 10).. how nice is my manager... that's why i love to work there..

i guess that's all for this entry.. thanks guys!!!!! see yah!!

these pics were the moments of 2014 countdown..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...