Saturday 7 December 2013

07.12.2013



hari ni, i woke up happily becoz i'm going to a wedding ceremony of my neighbour..
ya, i dressed-up.. waiting for my mum n my sister done with their 'women's' bestfriend whish is make-up.. haha
then, we went there by bus which was a rent bus.. we were having so much fun there.. takin pictures of the bride n groom.. pic of ourselves forsure.. haha.. after everything done there.. we went home at 11 in the morning..


once i sampai rumah, i hidupkn laptop, log in my fb account.. then, i discovered something..
my friend's(hendra) father passed on..
im shock, im shaking, im sad, and tears fell from my eyes...i met his father once.. he was really peramah.. n nice to me..
hendra is my bestfriend n i feel bad becoz theres nothing i can do for him but pray for his late father supaya ditempatkn dikalangn orang2 yg beriman.. amiinn

 to hendra, dear friend, i know you, i know you are strong.. i can get through all this.. just remember that i will always be there foer you.. anytime.. i wish i could be there to calm u...
hendra, you will always be my bestfriend,. u know that..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...