Thursday 21 November 2013

nobody's perfect. people does mistake. people does change either to be good or bad.

its been forever i didnt update this blog. act, i dont know what to post, what to update. i just wanna say that it is true that "people does change". i had this one person, he was ma the best friend i ever had if i could say that, but everything between us broke like a glass fell to the ground. maybe it was ma fault but it was not completely my fault, everyone does mistake btw... ya, thats it, until now, idk why he hates me like hell..but theres nothin i can do, i cant kneel to him asking him to accept me, forgive me..
sometimes i feel like, 'why he was really good to me, care bout me n today treat me like shit', r u trying to break my heart??r u trying to get me down the hill?? well, i tell u what u successfully did it. i thought our friendship will be last forever but i guest im wrong.
at the end of the day, u may hate me, u may shit me, but i'll never hate u becoz u r one of the best memory i ever had.. i wish i could see u again n be friend again..

                                      Friendship means:

understanding, not agreement. 

It means forgiveness, not forgetting. 

It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...